Forming machines and cutting systems
The wide variety of INVIMEC forming machines offers optimized solutions for every need. Every forming machine is designed and built to make the product with the least number of passages possible, to simplify the process and optimize the return on investment.
INVIMEC’s forming specialization enables innovative solutions for special and combined profiles, such as insertion of a core (metal or other material) or powder filling material inside the tube during the forming process.
The cutting systems are integrated into the machine with single and multiple cut options of the strips.
- precious metals: gold, silver and platinum
- hollow chain (aggraffato, placcato, rope and gold-filled)
- jewelry products (earrings, bangles, semi-finished products)
- standard or overlapped tubes
- Nb, Zr, Ta, Hf based alloys
- watchmaking industry semi-finished products
- brass, bronze, copper for costume jewelry and fashion accessories
- tubes filled with solid cores or powders