Multi-stand rolling mills and tandem cold rolling mills
Each rolling mill is designed to ensure extreme flexibility and to adapt the deformation process to the material, to optimize the mechanical characteristics of the end product. A winning tool of the company is the total modularity of the multi-stand tandem rolling mills, customizable according to specific requests, even combining rolling and forming units to obtain rolled/formed products.
The wide variety of models and configurations allow rolling and reduction of wires and plates, flattening of wire, creation of complex shapes and combination of different materials to create a multi-metallic product.
The variety of models covers both specific precious metal production and special alloys industrial production.
- precious metals: gold, silver and platinum
- PGM wire for catalysts, thermocouples
- electrical contacts
- ingots and coins
- Nb, Zr, Ta, Hf based alloys
- solid tin and lead free tin solder wire
- watchmaking industry semi-finished products
- Ni based superalloys
- zinc wire
- aluminum alloys for welding and brazing