Rolling and forming machines for industrial applications
Multi-stand rolling mills can successfully roll different materials, including metals and alloys, guaranteeing cost-effectiveness, optimum performance and ease of use.
INVIMEC boasts over 55 years of tube forming experience in different and multiple applications, resolving various and specific requests.
The know-how achieved enables development of combined rolling and forming systems, in-line bonding, complete cutting and unloading of bar processes and much more.
- precious metals: gold, silver and platinum
- PGM wire for catalysts and thermocouples
- electrical contacts
- ingots and coins
- Nb, Zr, Ta, Hf based alloys
- solid tin and lead free tin solder wire
- watchmaking industry semi-finished products
- Ni based superalloys
- aluminum alloys for welding and brazing
- standard or overlapped tubes
- tubes filled with solid cores or powders