Rolling and forming machines for industrial applications
INVIMEC is the leader in designing, manufacturing and distributing rolling mills and forming machines which are extremely flexible, compact and customizable, depending on customer’s requests.
Multi-stand rolling mills can successfully roll different materials, including metals and alloys, guaranteeing cost-effectiveness, optimum performance and ease of use.
INVIMEC boasts over 55 years of tube forming experience in different and multiple applications, resolving various and specific requests.
The know-how achieved enables development of combined rolling and forming systems, in-line bonding, complete cutting and unloading of bar processes and much more.
- precious metals: gold, silver and platinum
- PGM wire for catalysts and thermocouples
- electrical contacts
- ingots and coins
- Nb, Zr, Ta, Hf based alloys
- solid tin and lead free tin solder wire
- watchmaking industry semi-finished products
- Ni based superalloys
- aluminum alloys for welding and brazing
- standard or overlapped tubes
- tubes filled with solid cores or powders
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
INVIMEC boasts vast experience and know-how to guarantee innovative solutions.
Contact us for a trial